Our little Chicken-Lover!

Our little Chicken-Lover!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back Home and VERY busy!

To those of you who have been faithfully praying for us, we are so very grateful. Sorry that we have not been able to update the blog since coming home. I don't think I've ever been more exhausted in my life. Each day is so full, and Phoebe is still not stable. Nights are a lot of work. She keeps us up late.
She had been steadily gaining, she was 10.8 yesterday but she was down an ounce today- 10.7. But they told us to expect a little bit of up and down. David has gotten really good at putting her tube in when she pulls it out. So that's a blessing. Overall her mood and energy during the day is great. She seems stronger. And I am very thankful to have the joy of nursing her again at the beginning of many feeds.  It's a comfort for us both. We are finding rest in the Lord whenever we are able, and of course we want to learn whatever it is that He desires to teach us.

David:  This verse has come to my mind several times over the past few days,
Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Walks

Lots of Walks

Phoebe in her chair

Phoebe in her chair