Our little Chicken-Lover!

Our little Chicken-Lover!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT!

No, really. I have. They won't even let me in the room right now. The speech pathologist and physical therapist are in there working with David. They want Phoebe to take a bottle from him. They have something that they've put in a bottle that tastes and smells really good. It's 12:30 right now and they stopped her tube about 4 hours ago, so that she would be really hungry. I am in complete suspense.********** If she doesn't take it right now, they will just keep trying over the next couple of days until it works. The good thing is that she is so bonded with David. What a blessing.
I'll be back with the results.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle (and David i guess),

    How are you holding up? I haven't been able to get through yesterday or today yet - so i just wanted to say hi and that i love you. Heard yesterday was a bit rough for you. Hope to chat soon.
    Always,
    Marie-Louise

    ReplyDelete

Lots of Walks

Lots of Walks

Phoebe in her chair

Phoebe in her chair